Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

A True Gentleman

Tam and several others posted about Jeffros misfortune. A home burned to the ground. No insurance. I responded with a very modest donation to help. I was not expecting this in the mail though:



















I figure if someone is rebuilding from total loss of possessions and a family home that this task of a true Gentleman would be the last thing on the list to do. He did not. I am stunned. 

Go check his Blog. He still posts, and I hope we are helping the best we can; this tribe of electronically connected people is truly amazing. 

 

3 comments:

  1. I got one, too.
    I didn't expect it because I don't "know" Jeff very well, but his simple act of "Thank you" says an awful lot about the man, and makes me know my money was donated to a fine individual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know him either. The act of a simple "Thank You" as you say speaks much about him. I feel as much as you it was money well spent. I wish him the best.

      Delete
  2. It's nice isn't? When I give to someone, I never, ever expect anything, but I think it says a lot about a person when they take the time to acknowledge you.

    ReplyDelete