Search This Blog

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ok, I have a problem here.

I truly love the fact that I have made some "virtual friends".  I would hate to lose them. but I am getting way to much traffic from someone new and they actually posted some derogatory comments. Y'all are much more versed than me, I ask for advise. Continue blogging? Or let it go. I do not want to cause grief for the few friends that have decided to follow me. I will shut this down if I cause discomfort to my followers. If I disconnect, please email me if we have connected.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog and I would hate to see you leave. May I suggest you change your comment moderation setting to always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy reading you blog.

    Continue blogging if you enjoy it.

    It might be tough but absolutely ignore them.

    Like S Phillips said, comment moderation is your best tool. A lot of times if it goes through comment moderation the troll usually does not comment.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Phillips and the USA Admiral said above.....Change your comment moderation settings This should help if u need any help let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @All,

    Thanks for the advise, it appears that maybe it was a drive-by at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog. You can't make everyone happy so just be yourself.

    Taktron

    ReplyDelete