Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hai FedEx!

In a previous post, I lamented on some FedEx stuffBrigid came by and told her story of FedEx woe. Last night a comment appeared from "FedEx Dolores" offering to make it all better:

"Hello this is FedexDolores I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Can you please send me your tracking number, contact information, & delivery address to fedex-dolores@fedex.com? I will be happy to make sure that your local delivery stations are aware. My apologies on behalf of Fedex for these reoccurences. I hope to hear from you soon."

Well OK Sparky, I'm all for huge mega corp plugging into this new fangled social media and all, but if I'm FedEx, wouldn't the tracking number alone suffice? She does appear real and all of that, but I still have to call it a fail.

And it also appears that I need to break out the tin foil hat and retreat to the bunker, this is a little bit like the Major League Baseball satellite

No comments:

Post a Comment