Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

at&t truly sucks

So, the new marketing motto is "Rethink Possible". How about this at&t:


Could it be possible that I, living in a suburb of Charlotte, NC have a cell phone useable in my house?

Could it be possible that you fix the fact that my Blackberry says it cannot get a data connection yet it is connected to my home Wi-Fi? Over a cable modem? 

Could it be possible that I used my phone with VOIP if I am connected to my home Wi-Fi?

Could it be possible that my email address I have owned for 18+ years would not disappear yesterday because you whored this out to Yahoo without telling me the new POP and SMTP settings?

Could it be possible that you really had a great VOIP service and you killed it for whatever reason?


I guess everything went down hill after I left!

No comments:

Post a Comment