Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Update on NFO's Raffle!

If it matters to anyone I shot the Colt Diamondback that NFO is raffling off in WV during Murph's Blog shoot for the Wounded Warriors Project. In my humble opinion it is sweetness and light. Both double and single action. I'm in! How about you? It is for a good cause. 

I need to keep this name badge in good standing!  


  
















Oh. Another thing.  Back in the day deals were pretty simple.  Throw 20 bucks down when you wanted something. A note was thrown on the Pistol until you came back.  



 



















Why are the grips out? Crimson Trace LG-401's died. Back to old school!
Wh

9 comments:

  1. I never enter for the prizes and rarely accept them if I win. I donated before there were prizes, but I might do it again for a chance at his gun. I am never going to get a family gun, so this would be the closest thing for me. Plus, it's a gun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keads! And you're not the first one with 'issues' with grips with lasers... I just STAY old school, so I don't have to worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chat last night. Enjoyed the pep talk:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proud Hillbilly- Your comment got toasted. Yep! Old NFO is raffling off a Colt Diamondback! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a good cause! I hope it does well!

    ReplyDelete