Search This Blog

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving inside stately manor....

Repost from last year:

This is fiction:




This is reality:

















One of those does not look like the other! So lets find a cookbook to help us out:























Maybe not that one. Let's see what else we can find:

















Ok, I need to find a baking pan for the turkey. I know I have a couple, lets look around:

Here's one!























Better not use that one. Keep looking and ah ha! Found another one!


















Better not use that one either! OK, I found another one I have not re-purposed  I will let you know how it turns out! 


Well, ok, let's start here!


















Seriously, I have much to be thankful for. I started this Blog on a whim over a year and a half ago. Of all the things I have, this one little medium has been a wonderful thing. If you look at my side bar I have Bloggers that entertain, inform, and most importantly make me think. I have "met" many here I consider friends. My thanks to you and more importantly the bloggers that encouraged me so long ago. 

I still write for me and a family member that is far away. It gives us something to discuss and helps us stay in touch.

I tried to go around today and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If I have overlooked you, I apologize.






















A special thanks for those not able to spend today with family due to active service.

15 comments:

  1. And a (belated) Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one made me smile a lot. Good post! I'm glad you had a good holiday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NFO- Thanks! I hope you had a good one!

    Rev. Paul- Thanks. My attempts at humor sometimes misses the mark. Glad you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, and very very belated, Thanksgiving Keads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some awfully nice baking pans you are using for gun stuff. Could trade you a few well worn ones....

    Happy Thanksgiving Keads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks Mrs. S.! I hope you and yours had a great day!

      Delete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Keads! Hope you had a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Murphy and I hope that you had an excellent Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a great day Kelly. Go and have fun on your trip my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Six I did. It was sweetness and light!

      Delete