Search This Blog

Friday, January 24, 2014

If You Can Help!

I would truly appreciate it. I personally know several women that have been through this. Breast Cancer. Chemo.  Double Mastectomy. Reconstruction. 

The fund raising event is here. I don't ask for much here. When I do I ask for very little. If you can give 5 bucks I would really be grateful. The person that is running this is retired LEO and a fellow instructor. Yes, he is in direct competition with me for students, but he and I do not care when it comes to these matters. 

I will be there to be a gopher, admin, run around, anything needed. I owe the Women that I know that went through this at least this much. They are both special to me and both live far away from here. This is the least I can do for them as they both enrich my life now. They by any definition should be dead now yet they are not!

Thanks! 

4 comments: