Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oxymoron

So I ran out of paper sheet protectors. I love them. I put house documentation, firearm instructions, entertainment product info and just about anything else deemed important around one. I then stick that into a loose leaf binder. I noticed I ran out and absently picked some up at the Bookstore at the Campus I teach at. I got home and noticed this:






















You are kidding right?!?!? BIODEGRADABLE sheet protectors? Like I am going to put a Colt Historian letter like this that costs 100 bucks in one of these?























Sigh.....

8 comments:

  1. Sure, why not? The Colt letter is biodegradable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ASM, The pistol I think is not as biodegradable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hippies are biodegradable. Most already have a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The slip covers are biodegradable and archival quality. lol.

    One time I bought this flower bulb and "biodegradable" planter set in the discount bin at a hardware store for $1. I said to myself, this ought to be entertaining. The planter self-destruct after the first time I watered the bulb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greeneis are nuts! Biodegradable sheet protectors?

    OMG stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand Spies like to use them with secret messages written in lemon juice on rice paper, just drop it in the goldfish bowl and you're safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL- At $100, that was a cheap letter from Colt... now they are up to about $600!!! Biodegradable and archival are mutually EXCLUSIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete