Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bloggerness....

First the QOTD-

In life's small things be resolute and great
To keep they muscle trained: know'st thou when Fate
Thy measure takes, or when she'll say to thee,
"I find thee worthy; do this deed for me?"

James Russel Lowell- "Epigram"

I do not possess the snark of Tam, nor the historical knowledge she possesses about old firearms. I do not have command of the written word, photography, or general vast Bloggerness knowledge of Brigid . I do not make posts that make people think on the depth of North, nor do I possess his skills with a camera. I do not have the experiences of Old NFO.  I do not have the general posting acumen of Borepatch, GFA, and others I probably missed in this post.  I do not posses the skills of a talented artist like Just an Artist.

I am humbled that anyone wanders by here to see what is going on in my simple life. For those that do, Thanks!

I look forward to meeting all that I can in person!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you. You have honored me.

    You are on my blog roll NOT because I like adding entries to my blog roll, but because I read your blog. Each and every new post. I look forward to what you post for the content that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You have a very interesting life. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ North- Thanks!

    @ Supi- I am so glad we "met". I think "interesting" is not one of the adjectives I would use to describe my life, but OK!

    ReplyDelete