Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Fabulous Prizes!

*cough*, maybe not so much. I'm bringing this stuff for the prize table for the pin shoot this Saturday hosted by the best driver on the planet Murphys Law. If you do not believe me, just ask him.


As an added bonus, you MIGHT get the book signed by the Author. As with so many famous people he is: "Scheduled to attend." 

All kidding aside, cancer has touched my family and this is a good cause. My Father was one of the first to have his prostrate removed by a DiVinci robot over 10 years ago due to that cancer. My Mother has just been through a double mastectomy due to breast cancer. This stuff sucks. Anything you can do would be appreciated. 

I would much rather prefer to see you at the Blogshoot this Saturday as well! A great bunch of people and a good time is to be had!

2 comments:

  1. I only wish I lived anywhere close enough to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it will, and looking forward to it! :-)

    ReplyDelete