Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blogshoot AAR

I had a great time meeting old and new friends again this past weekend at Lagniappe's Lair Blogshoot! There does not appear to be any pictures of me shooting anything but I promise, I did! Old NFO brought some *ahem* Ponies. Pediem brought a fantastic S&W Autoloader as well. 

I did not know that I would be so busy running a pin shoot! Everyone had fun and it was great to host one up there. 

Nancy goes at the pins with a black powder Brown Bess! 


Then after one pin still stands, she charges it! That was the highlight of the day for me. 

The next day a visit to the Lair to meet the four legged creatures that share ML's space and to see Aaron again.

Oh, Murph, you are supposed to bring traffic TO your Blog, not repel them! Posting pictures of me is a surefire way to drive people away, I just trust that your friends in the pic will cancel me out. 


Murph, If you do this again a couple of suggestions. We need a photographer and a less "reactive" table for the pins! 

I had a great time, we raised money for a good cause, and I got to see friends. How could it have not been a great weekend?

12 comments:

  1. Sure wish I could get out there and spend some time with you folks.

    Maybe someday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad all y'all had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thanks to you for running the pin shoot, that was some excellent fun.

    All the best,
    Glenn B

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, you didn't like my time??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pin shoot was the highlight of the day and the dogs just loved you from the get-go, although I suspect that the cookies in your pocket helped with that. Now hurry back so we can get that Garand of yours sighted properly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Twas a great time indeed and great seeing you there.

    You did a great job running the pin shoot, and it was a lot of fun to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete