Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Yea! A New Book From a Friend!

OLD_NFO's second book is out! 

































I found the first book an interesting mix of personal relationships, determination, and the shooting hardware descriptions fascinating. I was hooked! I had an emotional connection to these fictional constructs. That is impressive work IMHO. I can't wait to get my hands on the second book!

In honor of two constants in the first book I humbly present this photo. 


A Colt Python and grey pants. If you don't get what that photo means, go get the first book first! Go to his Blog for the link to buy the books. You will not be disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. It's an awesome book. Nice of you to take the time to post it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yours is next! I'm sure it will be just as awesome. Me reviewing books is like asking me about ILS landings though =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you sir! Appreciate the bump and the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many books. And so few that make care about the major characters. The Grey Man did and it had nothing to do with knowing the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed PH! I have more here stacking up. Sigh. A good problem to have though.

      Delete