Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bench is Backing up!

I normally like to have one Firearm at a time on the bench, but some range rentals needed some love before the weekend.




















The Bersa Thunder had a broken Safety lever and a firing pin that was about gone. The galling on the right hand side of the slide is from when the magazine disconnect stuff was sorta floating free until repairs.

The S&W Bodyguard has a problem as well. Guess what it is? Yep...Dead Laser! Again a range rental. The other stuff laying around are parts from the Enfield. 

Looks like both Basic Pistol and CCH classes are going to be at or near capacity this weekend!  

8 comments:

  1. That's all really good news. I love hearing people are busy in the firearms arena. Especially those classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these weekends! They mean much to me. I just have to remember that when we go live fire to NOT say to range personnel that we are on schedule to "shoot them", LOL!

      Delete
  2. I have a shootin' class all-day Saturday! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great news DC, I hope you have a fun and safe class!

      Delete
  3. That's great news on the classes! The gun problems, not so much...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks NFO! The gun problems, well, as my mechanic jokes as he is pushing a car into the bay says: "At least it's not mine"!

      Delete
  4. Those S&W Body Guards don't like their lasers too much...

    Dann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my third one on mine. They certainly don't!

      Delete