Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

So here we go!

I have the sadness. I am sending a part of an old friend to get some work done. Tam has a post on naming guns. 
I tend to call every mechanical device here "Old girl". In my defense, if they could talk they would say "Old guy" back to me. The fact that they all to me have distinct personalities and needs does make me impart human characteristics to them. From a 1964 and a half Mustang, 1967 Cadillac convertible, 1966, 1971 and 1994 Mustangs to these. So for now a part of an old friend is going away:


 She is going away for this upgrade:


Coming up on 50 years old (me not the gun) and black sights are not all of that anymore! A friend encouraged me to do this. Perhaps she is waiting on the after action report *cough B. cough* ?

I spoke to a real person at Trijicon today and so I will see what happens with this. So in the meantime I need something else to walk around with. Perhaps this?


Another "Old girl". Totally faithful and really feels wonderful in the hand.

I could take the easy way out and grab the sister of the .45.

Pretty much the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment