Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shameless Plug!

I have been asked to be a guest speaker on home security systems at an NRA Refuse To Be A Victim seminar this Saturday. This will be followed by my basic pistol class (with live fire of .22, .38 and 9mm) for new shooters that afternoon. Sunday is the North Carolina Concealed Carry class. Space is available in all three classes.
Info is here.

I think I will skip the technical portion of home security systems. Programming them is as intuitive as a football bat! Besides, most people that have one think this is the system:



Not this:

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you didn't replace the Ready Armed Troubled with Ready Aim Problem Solved
    Have fun this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Supi- LOL! I do intend on having fun this weekend! Alarms are a false security for many. They are a specific tool, much like a fire extinguisher. If you are there and it goes off, you have an immediate problem!

    I need to get different labels on the keypad now! I like your nomenclature better!

    ReplyDelete