Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Home Improvement!

Way back when I had this post. So finally I have started on the root problem. To borrow an old saw, people that like sausage and laws should never see them being made. Same for home improvement! We start tenderly in the guest bathroom and remove the carpet:


At least there is good news, plywood sub-flooring.


Then it gets more busy:






I do not anticipate guests as the toilet is in the Foyer!


At the end however is this:



So it goes! I would starve if I had to do this for a living! Tomorrow is toe molding and putting the toilet back! Range time if I can get it too!

4 comments:

  1. Nice Improvement! Did you do the work yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stopsign- Yes I did with a very long time friend here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!

    Have a good time at the range, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done. My whole house is tiled. It is well worth the effort to keep the allergies down.

    ReplyDelete