Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm Still Here!

Just busy lately. So I got a line on a Python and went to it. Like a moth to a flame. I blame this guy.

The thing is I cannot take pictures of shiny stuff it seems. I can make a small aperture, crank up the ISO setting, putz with the lights, but for now this is the best I can do for these. 

The 4" Python has a friend now! Oh, and a new little sister! 








  
























Colt Mustang XSP. I'm impressed. The Bodyguard and P3AT have been retired! They should have come out with thing 10 years ago! 

6 comments:

  1. Shiny is right! A couple of functional pretties there! And I'm itching to try the little one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks PH! I'll bring them next time I am up your way!

      Delete
  3. I would really like to get a nice Python, even if it does turn backwards.

    ReplyDelete