Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Colt Matters

I find interest in the companies and others circling the technically dead Company known as Colt. 

Yes, overpriced, yes, no real innovations in years, etc. I get that. The "Rampant Pony" only gets you so far even if you know what that is now. 

I tell my students in CCH class to not carry a Handgun you care about. 

I am going to break my own rule this weekend and carry a  close to 30 year old Colt I bought new with an El Paso holster. 

Why? Because I can first, second because after actually taking this to the USTC for a three day class surrounded by the wonder nines, it needs to take a trip. 

 


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, you need to let 'em breathe, every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! And it's ironic that the Indians may bail out Colt! :-)

    ReplyDelete