Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Retro Sunday- SNOW!

You can't get any more retro than snow at Christmas! Considering I am about 10 minutes from the border with South Carolina, this event was great! 
(You know the drill, click pic to enbiggen)








Looks like a good six inches of the stuff! 

Here is something I don't think Hallmark could do any better:




I hope everyone had a great Christmas and got the toys they wanted! Apparently Santa has redefined "good" for me this year:



Finally a Moravian Star, a symbol of the season used extensively in my home town, not so much here. 





I hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Oh joy, I'll bet driving is REALLY fun right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Keads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Brooke! I hope you and yours had a great Christmas! Mine was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you. Beautiful snow pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Supi! Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete