Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Message from Instructor Moose..

Merry Christmas everyone!

And from me although I am a newcomer to Blogging I have met some great "virtual" friends here. I have made some mad, but we got over it (I hope). Since the offense started because of here, I posted my apology here.

I have new art in my home because of this connection. I have received great information on one of my passions. I have received words of support in difficult times.  

To Tam, B., Supi, stopsign, and all of the people here and those I follow, thanks and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!

UPDATE! People have asked what instructor moose carries. Instructor moose carries a Smith and Wesson Bodyguard .380 in a DeSantis holster!

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you! BTW Ma said I had to forgive you..lol j/p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Brooke- Thank you! I wish the best to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keads - Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Instructor Moose, I want a close up picture Of his gun.

    ReplyDelete