Search This Blog

Sunday, May 24, 2015

That Was Fun!

I don't entertain much here at stately manor. Not because I don't enjoy it, it is just a rare occurrence.

Yesterday Old NFO took time to stop by on his way home. Have not seen him since the last time at Murphy's Law Blogshoot. We ate and went to my home range to shoot some Colt "ponies." The first generation was well represented with Series 80 models in three flavors and someone (guess who) had a current generation Pocketlyte.

He said he sucked. Don't buy that! I would not want him shooting at me. We pushed these pocket pistols out to 15 yards. I provided comic relief with my shooting and a good time was had. 

Then a steak, seafood for dinner (complete with cultured sour cream), some quality front porch time solving all the worlds problems and then too quickly it was over. 

Come by anytime Sir! Others are welcome as well but this place does not sit well with OCD types =). 

 

10 comments:

  1. Truly great to see you and spend a little down time at the range and cuss and discuss the state of the world. Thanks for the hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A rare treat! Come back anytime. I found a steak house on the other end of town =)

      Delete
  2. Two really cool guys sitting around on a porch just being cool. How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends... Good guns... Good shooting... there is little better...

    Dann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you two got to meet up. It's been about 3 years since he and I shared a meal - too darn long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too B. Glad he took the time, effort and energy to detour here.

      Delete