Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Murphy has a question for you!

Murphy asks: "You comin'? " How can you resist! Look at that face! Its for a great cause and I am packed and ready to go:






















A balance of old and new stuff.

Oh wait, I almost forgot. Clothes, toiletries and stuff need to go to! I am NOT taking a laptop. No updates from me for a bit. See y'all when I get back. Go check the sidebar for some great Bloggers or even better shoot Murphy an email at the provided link for directions and I will see you this weekend. 


9 comments:

  1. Alas too far away and I'd either have to drive through Mordor or the TN interstate body cavity patrol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll have a great time.

    Looking forward to the AAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Shoot Murphy..." - unfortunate choice of words. See you tomorrow - I'm even getting up before 8 on a Saturday for it. And as far as your pic - "Shiny!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. Had I not had this cold I'd be working anyway so sorry to miss it.

    ReplyDelete