Search This Blog

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Thanks Guys!

What a thoughtful and useful gift from my friends at work! A pair of Wiley X Valor polarized sunglasses.




























So all I need now is to grow a beard, buy a shemagh and I can be an operator operating operationally like this guy =) 



Dude, Srsy? Why don't you just use that pedal on the right hand side of the floor board and leave. Oh, and if you are going to fall out the back of a vehicle like a drunken hooker at least be wearing some platform heels and a mini skirt, K? 

Many thanks to my friend over at eIAft for the video! He is a great instructor and passionate about what he does.

Thanks again to my friends for the gift and I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Mine has been postponed until Saturday. 


17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I hope you and yours are having a great Christmas! Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. Those are some good glasses!!! Enjoy and yeah that video IS laughable it's so bad...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you and yours have had a great time!

      Delete
  3. With those it's a short step to becoming Wiley "Operator" Coyote - Genius, sheer genius.

    Be well, and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, the Lady of the home is not here and we sent that check out last Tuesday =)

      Same to you my friend.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, my friend. May everything you do, go better than that guy's best day (which can't be all that good to begin with).

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a nice Christmas. I have got to say, you sure gave me a good laugh with that video and kept me cheerful on this day after Christmas. It kind of reminded me of slapstick comedy and the Keystone Cops or the antics of the Three Stooges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenn! Good to see ya. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

      Delete
  7. "put targets on round"... Methinks he's not in good enough physical condition to be doing this. He's rattled, and it's not even real conditions. Hoo boy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. That. The Interwebz are unforgiving! I'm smart enough to know my limitations.

      Delete
  8. I heartily endorse WileyX shades!

    Nice gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impressed with my friends. They took the time and research to figure this out. Thanks for the endorsement of the shades! What is even better is that they ARE my friends. Not "direct reports" or some other other stupid corporate terminology.

      Delete