Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I grew up here and that is still the traditional greeting this time of year. Fill in with Hanukkah, meh, etc. as you see fit. 

As usual, I win a company Holiday lunch table ornament. Instead of PTO or gift cards sigh.... 

 Of course it suffered some damage on the ride home!

I have many gifts, I wanted to point out that although some say Blogging is dead I without this medium would not have met so many special people in real life. Some dude with dogs in WV, a barrister in MI? An ER doc in OH (I think) a walking encyclopedia on everything that goes bang in IN, another special talented blogger and author there as well? Some old guy that likes to travel in VA =) ? And so many more. If I did not call ya out don't take offense. And that is the point of this gift. There are SO many of you. Thank you for reaching out as well.  I want to continue that and look forward to meeting many more of you face to face in the coming year. You have been warned =) I live in a small town and I do have friends here but it has been great to meet so many others!

I wanted to get this post out tonight before it gets crazy for everyone. I suggest in the middle of the madness that you mentally step back and enjoy. These times are fleeting and even with the madness involved should be savored. 

I hope all of you look at the magic of this season with the eyes of a child and it is special for you. 


So now. What gift for a special lady? Covered!


 

16 comments:

  1. Yep, ain't dead... And you DO meet some good folks via this medium! :-) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Keads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thanks NFO! I look forward to shooting with you soon. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas Keads!

    My cat would so love to floss with that floral arrangement. Does your mom like flowers? Maybe she would enjoy it more than you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marry Christmas to you and your Mom.
    Blogging can't be gone, I would not have a life. Wait a minute...does that mean I don't have a life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making the rounds! Have a wonderful holiday and a great new year! from the Mohave and Mrs. Rat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless and Merry Christmas... You're good folks to know...

    Dann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete