Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

New Pony Has New Leather!

So as soon as I acquired a Colt Defender I immediately contacted T. Michael Hast over at The Holster Site. I wanted two holsters, one with belt loops for OWB and an IWB. I got them today. They fit like a glove and the attention to detail is awesome! 


I will be working with the OWB holster for right now. Pics later of the IWB on my body later (you have been warned). 

If you want a functional rugged holster and one that to me is worthy of a Colt instead of some plastic thing, give Michael a call or shoot him an e-mail. I promise you will not be disappointed! 

For now the S&W M&P is no longer the carry handgun! 


16 comments:

  1. And strangely, I received my leather holster from Micheal as well today.

    Similar to yours but with belt clips. And for an M&P...

    this is like the 5th or 6th holster he has made for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Go figure, but the holsters are covered in awesome sauce! These make it 3 for me from him.

      Delete
  2. That looks nice. I need to contact him about a replacement for my beat-up Bianchi rig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shepard, after carrying one of his holsters with the S&W M&P for some time now, I firmly believe his stuff is the bomb! Oh, it does look nice to boot!

      Delete
  3. Purty. Bet it has that nice new leather smell, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks PH! And yes, yes it does have that smell.

      Delete
  4. Very nice! I wish I could go to that style, but work access means I'm in a paddle most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Ah. "Cocked and Locked" for carry. Condition 1 according to Col. Cooper. It's an 1911 style Pistol.

      Delete
  6. "Oh, yes, I see," he mumbles as he drops into position to deliver 10 while shouting, "I am a bozo!" with each rep.

    ReplyDelete