Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Road Trip!

A short one but worth it. I got to spend some more time with the new ride and curse myself for missing shifts with the short throw shifter. Here we are at a rest stop off of I-85. 










 


Then we get to the mountain of geese to score these:










Then stop by Mrs. Curmudgeon's house for some coffee. Always good to see her. Mr. Curmudgeon is off somewhere in frozen land north.

So what is in these? Why more of these! 














All is not as it seems though. These are all .22LR caliber and although marked as S&W they were made by Walther. The mountain of geese had them on sale and it was just a bit more than wholesale, but they had them.


 










No removable backstraps. Other than that the look and feel appears to be close to the real thing. 
















Perfect to train new students with! It looks like I will have to wear this hat tomorrow for the pin shoot. 



 













The M&P is my friend's favorite pistol you know! Old NFO was kind enough to bring me this cap the last time we shot together. He LOVES the M&P =)
  

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I don't know which I'm more jealous of: the pistols, or the ride.

    Okay, it's the ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to hearing how they shoot... good, inexpensive practice too... if you own a regular M&P like a 9mm or .40 S&W...

    Dann in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find! :-) and yeah, right on the S&W M&P... sigh

    ReplyDelete