Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, December 17, 2012

A Friend and Garage II

So the 1966 Mustang (Angie) is back from the Doctors.


















I think I heard this in the garage tonight: 1971 (Mary), You are back, how are you? I was worried! 

Angie: The ambulance driver was great and I had a good ride to the hospital.  My arteries were clogged, my stomach needed to be pumped. I also had a crimp on my main artery going from my fuel tank to the carb.  They stuck a stint in but driver says he will replace it with a new complete stainless steel line soon. I'm great now! 

I hear you met Alice, I hope you did not give her a hard time. She's young. 

Mary: The only reason you say that is because drivers friend likes you more than me! You got physical way back then with her! Look:





 















Angie: The only reason she did not do the same picture with you is because you have that Ram Air stuff in the hood and air cleaner. 

Mary: You may be right.  Glad you are back!

Angie: Me too! 


So my friend did come by and she brought thoughtful gifts and our time together was too short as always.  Laughter, conversation, always so easy with her.  I think she comes by to see if I am a good steward of her work on the 1971 and the 1966 Mustangs. 


For my friend Angie (not the car) tonight I leave this little tune.    




Anthropomorphism. Guilty as charged.




 

 
  

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It seems that Angels go where Demons fear to tread on this post Shepard! Thanks for the comment and I see what you did there =)


      Delete
  2. Nice ride. Gone is the era when you could pose for a picture on the hood of a car without permanently damaging the sheet metal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, but I think she was about 90 pounds soaking wet when the pic was taken.

      Delete
  3. More Mustang pics! More blonde pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mustangs we got, blondes now, not so much!

      Delete