Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Labor of Love

I do not own this Pistol. I do take care of it as best I can however. Tomorrow I get to shoot it with the friend that owns it. I clean it and take care of it because it is a common bond between us.  It took a long time to get here with my friend. I know this pistol and can recognize it immediately without looking at the serial number due to the method of carry for so many years by him.

I am honored to do yeoman's tasks on this handgun.

















I hope I can do it for many more years for my friend.

5 comments:

  1. Few words, significant meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a NICE one! Shoot it well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have a wonderful time at the range.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ North- Thanks!

    @ Supi- Not bad for a 30+ year old!

    @ NFO- Thanks and we DID shoot it well! We have acutally had people come up to us on the range and ask what it was.....sigh.

    @ Guffaw- Absolutely!

    ReplyDelete