Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

So....

I'm checking in with my Blog friends. Sorry I have been away, I have a hard deadline at work in a month in addition to KJR (keeping the joint running).

However, when one lives in the Fortress of Solitude, diversions are one of the few pleasures. I traded my '13 Mustang (Alice) and got this Monday.

Complete with disco dash! I know my friend Murph will say it is all a waste as I only drive like a little old lady on the way to church, but hey. 




























So what to name the new pony say you? Decorum prohibits me telling how the others got named and that protocol is no longer valid. I'm thinking Suzi. 



17 comments:

  1. I'm partial to either Sally or Suzy Q. And by the way, congratz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name it Foghat, because the way you drive, it'll be a Slow Ride. ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a "Kate" or a "Katie" . . . I think . . . I just call mine "the jeep" . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new ride. Enjoy, drive it well and in good health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aaron. Perhaps another pic in someones driveway later?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. And that was obscure enough to get my attention. Well played Bob!

      Delete
  6. I can think of a few little old ladies who would like to drive a new Mustang. Enjoy the independent suspension. It should be much more fun in corners now. Too bad about the supplemental engine noises coming from the stereo though. Can't have everything I guess.

    We stopped naming our cars after electronic ignition became reliable. We no longer needed a name to use when begging the car to start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, you and your 'toys'... :-) Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW they are brand X to you, but I can't help it. Thanks!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. PH, Red became over represented around here =)

      Delete