Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

For My New Found Hometown Friend

BadgerMedic is a paramedic in my home town of Winston-Salem. He has been there for eight years or so. He comments on the Blog here occasionally yet I cannot find his if it exists. In an effort to help him assimilate I present the following map of downtown at the zenith of RJR Tobacco's reach. This is the actual map handed to me by the personnel department at the RJR building showing me where to go for the verbal interview after having passed the written test for my skill set:


Then we get to the new plant. I was part of the commisioning team for it.



I have lived here almost as long as I lived there. I miss it. 

I don't know if you get to the north end of town on your duties, but there are people there I care about still.

Enjoy your newly adapted City! Next time I'm up I need to give ya a tour =) 


















 

2 comments:

  1. Geez! Resembles a map of Dealy Plaza I have somewhere!

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... One never knows whom one will run across... :-)

    ReplyDelete