Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ok, I had to!

I have lurked around on Tam's 1911 post along with others on the matter. I must agree, it is something to behold!

So I had to throw some more fat on the fire. Behold my first demotivational poster:


As far as Glocks go I got one last year and I love it! I have never had a failure and it requires so little maintenance! Here it is:



It works great! I don't understand what all of the fuss is about, can't we all just get along? Think of the children! 

NFO takes all of this to a higher level. I concur with his assessment. I don't care what you have and/or carry but please do not make all of the responsible legal gun owners look stupid! I also agree with Breda from NFO's post. 

So, where does this leave us? I really do not know. If the only experience you have with handguns is running around with whatever is currently available on the PS3 or Xbox, get a clue.

Whatever you say about them they are simply mechanical objects, each with competing design constraints and goals. ALL OF THEM!


4 comments:

  1. LOL- Fat on the fire is right... stand by for incoming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of Glock that's right for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ NFO- So far very little incoming, sigh..

    @ Supi- We will see what happens!

    @ Brooke- True!

    @ DirtCrashr- LOL!

    ReplyDelete