Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm Baaaack!

I know that my legion of followers wondered what happened to Retro Sunday. I sorta got tied up over the weekend, but I did not mind one bit! Had to hastily prepare for this:


Congrats to my 9 Basic Pistol Class students (first time shooters) on Saturday and to my 7 Concealed Carry Handgun class on Sunday! The classes were offered to me on Friday afternoon and prep time consumed most of Friday evening.  Not only do I love teaching the subject matter, the bonus for me is meeting some really nice people from diverse backgrounds. I love to do this!

Just to make it more hectic, I just received this:


Any guesses as to what is in the box? I will post it as soon as I have disassembled and cleaned it for the first time. I promise that it will probably be anti-climatic!

 

4 comments:

  1. @ NFO- I wish! A bit more pedestrian than a '94, but hopefully it will allow me to retire an old friend from service. Just took it apart, cleaned and reassembled. Need to go to the range now and see how she does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the first time shooters and CHL students.
    Have fun with your new "toy".

    ReplyDelete