Random thoughts on a wide range of topics in real time.
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Classroom Upgrade!
The classroom at Elite Training Academy (warning! autoplay video with audio there) has been upgraded with a big honking TV. This makes things much more interesting and engaging for students IMHO.
Looks like a terrific training room... I have an Epson computer projector I use, but a large screen like that is definitely a plus... I've taught several small classes at home and used our 55" Sony in the living room with good success... How many do you typically have in a class?
Looks like a terrific training room... I have an Epson computer projector I use, but a large screen like that is definitely a plus... I've taught several small classes at home and used our 55" Sony in the living room with good success... How many do you typically have in a class?
ReplyDeleteDann in Ohio
Darn good lookin' setup there Kelly!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice! :-)
ReplyDeletebig screen for the win!
ReplyDeleteWhy do people always sit in the back when there are plenty of chairs in the front?
Old school habits die hard I guess.