Random thoughts on a wide range of topics in real time.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Over at VFTP...
Tam notes that some songs can make you drop the top and run with it. I call her BMW convertible and Blondie's Atomic with a 1967 Cadillac De Ville convertible and the B-52's!
The pic is from 1979. The car is still here however!
The B-52s said that the "Tin roof rusted" had no meaning, just what fit at the time. Having said that NFO is correct for a southern saying for a redhead.
NFO- Damn, sorry to hear that!
Stop- Not a problem! They are both good songs, I agree!
You're WHAT?
ReplyDeleteHenry's rusted? Huh?
Tin roof, rusted.
ReplyDeleteTranslated as "redhead". Your tin roof is rusted.
Yep North got it... Sadly I'm so damn deaf I can hardly hear music anymore as other than white noise...
ReplyDeleteI would NOT want to fill that up with gas!
ReplyDeleteBoth are good songs.
The B-52s said that the "Tin roof rusted" had no meaning, just what fit at the time. Having said that NFO is correct for a southern saying for a redhead.
ReplyDeleteNFO- Damn, sorry to hear that!
Stop- Not a problem! They are both good songs, I agree!